Xailin Fresh 0.5% Carmellose Eye Drops
Xailin Fresh Carmellose 0.5% w/v Eye Drops soothe and relieve mild, moderate and severe dry eye symptoms such as redness, soreness, itchiness, grittiness and burning sensations. They contain the active ingredient carmellose, a lubricating ingredient that hydrates and nourishes the surface of the eye to alleviate the symptoms of dry eyes. It may also be used as a contact lens hydrating solution.
Xailin Fresh Carmellose 0.5% w/v Eye Drops are preservative free and are supplied in convenient single dose units that are sterile until opened.
The usual dosage is 1 drop to be instilled 2 to 4 times a day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. You can also apply 1 to 2 drops directly on to the contact lens before application. Your healthcare practitioner may advise you to use this product in a different way, so follow their directions about when and how to use this product and read the label. No dosage adjustment is required in children.
- Detach the vial to be used
- To open, twist and pull the tab to remove
- Tilt your head backwards and look upwards
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye, insert one drop of Xailin Fresh into the gap between your eye and eyelid and blink a few times to spread the drops evenly over the surface of the eye
- Repeat the process for the other eye if you have been told to use Xailin Fresh in both eyes
- Discard the vial after single use
Active Ingredient: Carmellose Sodium 0.5% w/v.
Other Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Sodium Lactate Solution, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid and Water for Injection.
- This product is for external ophthalmic use only
- Do not swallow
- Do not use if the vial is broken
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are unsure about how to use Xailin Fresh talk to your doctor, pharmacist or optician
- If your condition persists please consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician
- Do not touch the tip of the vial with your eye or any surface
- Discard the single dose unit after first opening
- Do not share Xailin Fresh Eye Drops with any other person
- Leave atleast 30minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs
- Xailin Fresh Eye Drops can cause blurring of vision after application
- Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machines
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store between 1°C and 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the label
- Dispose of the used vial according to your local waste management regulations
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40