Xailin Hydrate Hypromellose 0.3% w/v Eye Drops
Xailin Hydrate Hypromellose 0.3% w/v Eye Drops lubricate and protect the eye to provide immediate, soothing relief from dry eye sensations such as soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation.
Xailin Hydrate Hypromellose 0.3% w/v Eye Drops are preservative free in the eye. They contain a disappearing preservative that turns into water and oxygen upon contact with your eye, thereby minimising the irritation that may be caused by traditional preservatives while still providing the convenience of a multidose form.
Xailin Hydrate Hypromellose 0.3% w/v Eye Drops can be used by contact lens wearers.
The usual dosage is one or two drops to be applied two to four times a day as needed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner who may advise you to use this product in a different way. No dosage adjustment is required in children.Before opening a bottle of Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops, please check that the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is unbroken.
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
- Wash and dry your hands well before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocketbetween your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger of your other hand and with your index finger apply moderate pressure to base of the eye drop bottle to release one drop of Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops into the pocket.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
- Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops around the eyelid with a tissue.
- Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
- Replace the cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.
- Wash your hands well after use.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
If you are unsure about how to use Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops or if your eye condition persists, consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
Hypromellose 0.3% w/v, Sodium perborate and Aqueous buffered vehicle q.s.
- Do not use ifthe safety ring on the cap ofthe bottle is broken.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the product.
- Do not touch the tip ofthe bottle with your eye or any surface.
- Do not share Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops with any other person.
- Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops can cause blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machinery.
- Do not use afterthe expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the bottle.
- Store between 1°C and 25°C.
- Discard the contents 28 days after first opening.
- Keep out ofthe reach and sight of children.
- External ocular use only, do not swallow.
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician before you use Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Dispose of the used bottle according to your local waste management regulations.