Xailin Hylauronic Acid 0.2% Eye Drops
Xailin HA Eye Drops alleviate the symptoms of moderate to severe dry eye sensations such as soreness, irritation of a gritty sensation.
Xailin HA Eye Drops alleviate the symptoms of moderate to severe dry eye sensations such as soreness, irritation of a gritty sensation. They contain hyaluornic acid to lubricate and protect the eye, providing soothing relief from dry eyes.
Xailin HA Eye Drops are preservative free in the eye. The preservative used turns into water and oxygen upon contact with the eye, thereby minimising the irritation that may be caused by traditional preservatives while still providing the convenience of a multidose form.
Xailin HA Eye Drops can be used by contact lens wearers.
The usual dosage is one or two drops to be applied 2 to 4 times a day as needed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner who may advise you to use this product in a different way. No dosage adjustment is required in children.
Before opening a bottle of Xailin HA, please check that the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is unbroken.
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
- Wash and dry your hands well before use.
- Remove the cap.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger of your other hand and with your index finger apply moderate pressure to the base of the eye drop bottle to release one drop of Xailin HA Eye Drop into the pocket.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
- Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin HA Eye Drops around the eyelid with a tissue.
- Replace the cap on the container,trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.
- Wash your hands well after use.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
If you are unsure about how to use Xailin HA or if your eye condition persists, consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
Sodium hyaluronate 0.2% w/v and Sodium perborate in aqueous buffered vehicle.
- Do not use if the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is broken.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the product.
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle with your eye or any surface.
- Do not share Xailin HA with any other person.
- Xailin HA can cause minimal blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machines.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the bottle.
- Store between 1°C and 25°C.
- Discard the contents 28 days after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- External ocular use only, do not swallow.
- Consult your doctor of pharmacist before you use Xailin HA if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Dispose of the used bottle according to your local waste management regulations.