Anusol Relief Cream
Anusol Cream provides effective, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort associated with piles, itching, fissures and other similar conditions.
Anusol Relief Cream contains ingredients that soothe and protect raw areas; helps reduce swelling, prevent bacterial growth and can promote healing. Anusol Relief Cream is rapidly absorbed and has a vanishing base that avoids staining clothes
How to Use:
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using Anusol Relief Cream
- Topical use only.
- Apply to the affected area at night , in the morning and after each bowel movement.
- For internal conditions use the rectal nozzle provided, remove the nozzle cap and clean the nozzle after use.
Hazards and Cautions:
- Not recommended for children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- You may use Anusol Cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25 degrees C
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Suitable for adults.
Glycerol Monostearate, Liquid Parrafin, Propylene glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Titanium dioxide (E171), Methyl hydroxybenzoate, propyl hydroxybenzoate and water
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40