Bazuka Ext Strength Treatment Gel
Bazuka Ext Strength Treatment Gel is for the treatment of verrucas and warts. It is a complete treatment kit with a special applicator, emery board and instructions.
Bazuka Ext Strength Treatment Gel dries to form a water-resistant, protective barrier. It has been designed to inhibit the spread of the verruca/wart infection and no plaster is necessary.
Bazuka Ext Strength Treatment Gel is a simple once-daily application.
- Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) to the surface of the verruca, wart, corn or callus ONCE every night, and allow to dry
- Care should be taken to minimise spreading onto surrounding skin as Bazuka gel may be irritant
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs on or around the treated area
- Active ingredient: Salcylic acid 26% w/w.
- Also contains Camphor, povidone, pyroxylin, ethnol.
- Keep away from the eyes, mucous membranes, cuts and grazes
- Not to be used on or near face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) regions, or by diabetics or by individuals who suffer from poor blood circulation to the hands or feet
- Not to be used on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots
- If in doubt about the diagnosis, or whether Bazuka is appropriate, seek medical advice before use
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Contact with clothing, fabrics, plastics and other materials may cause damage and should be avoided
- For external use only
- Keep away from flames
- Avoid inhaling vapour
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40