We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
- Clinically proven, complete treatment kit.
- Dries to form a water-resistant, protective barrier.
- Designed to inhibit spread of the verruca/wart infection.
- No plasters necessary.
- Simple, once-daily application.
Adults, children and the elderly.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Carefully apply a thin coating (1 or 2 drops) of Bazuka Gel to the surface of the verruca, wart, corn or callus once every night, and allow to dry.
Care should be taken to minimise spreading on to surrounding skin as Bazuka Gel may be irritant. Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs on or around treated areas.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Keep away from the eyes, mucous membranes, cuts and grazes.
Not to be used on or near the face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) regions, or by diabetics or individuals who suffer from poor blood circulation to the hands or feet.
Not to be used on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
If in doubt about the diagnosis, or whether Bazuka Gel is appropriate, seek medical advice before use.
Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep away from flames.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Replace cap tightly after use.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Salcylic Acid 12% w/w and Lactic Acid 4% w/w.
Also contains: Camphor, Pyroxylin, Ethanol and Ethyl Acetate.
Free standard UK Delivery on all orders over £40